Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Card

Fall is almost here! In Michigan, fall is one of the most wonderful seasons of all - I love Fall! All the beautiful colors - red, orange, brown, - just beautiful.
I created a Fall card today and used the following supplies:

    1. Value Pack Cards/Envelope - 5x7 Manila Card purchased at Michaels
    2. DCWV Harvest Gathering Card Stock for the Mat - I really like this leaf pattern.
    3. Black Ribbon with orange lines by Studio G
    4. Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
    5. Scripture - compliments of My Daydream Designs
    6. The 5  Rhinestones - Studio 18
    7 - EK Punch - Real Estate Sign
    8. Leaf brad by Recollections
    9. Pop dots for the scripture card by Forever in Time
I entered this card in the following challenges:
* 365 Cards - Day 199 - 5 for Fall
* Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges - #157 - Scripture copied from Stampin Sisters Blog:

"Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9

Why don't you hop on over to both of these sites and join in on the fun? 
Thank you for visiting my blog - I read all comments and I like to read what you have to say! Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~


  1. I saw your card on 365 Cards.
    It,s lovely.
    Gr, Elly

  2. Hi Gail! Lovely autumn card...great colors and love that bling! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SSiC!


It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~