I created a Fall card today and used the following supplies:
1. Value Pack Cards/Envelope - 5x7 Manila Card purchased at Michaels
2. DCWV Harvest Gathering Card Stock for the Mat - I really like this leaf pattern.
3. Black Ribbon with orange lines by Studio G
4. Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
5. Scripture - compliments of My Daydream Designs
6. The 5 Rhinestones - Studio 18
7 - EK Punch - Real Estate Sign
8. Leaf brad by Recollections
9. Pop dots for the scripture card by Forever in Time
I entered this card in the following challenges:
* 365 Cards - Day 199 - 5 for Fall
* Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges - #157 - Scripture copied from Stampin Sisters Blog:
Why don't you hop on over to both of these sites and join in on the fun?
Thank you for visiting my blog - I read all comments and I like to read what you have to say! Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~