thinking and I need that!
Today's I created this card for the 365 Card Challenge #205. You can read about this challenge if you click HERE.
I used the following supplies to create this card:
1. Pre-made Joann's Essentials white card
2. Mat - blue checker paper (Unfortunately, I torn many of my papers out of stacks so I do not know the brand name of this paper)
3. DCWV - life is GOOD - sentiment - this was on a page with a ton of different labels to cut out.
4. Wood-look card-stock used at the bottom of the card is by DCWV
5. Paper Punch used to punch border on the wood-look card-stock was Martha Stewart eyelet lace
6. ATG and tape
7. Pop-dots by Forever in Time for the back of the sentiment
Thank you for dropping by my blog. I appreciate your comments. Have a wonderful day! ~ Gail ~
This card was also entered in:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes - (limit 3 entries)