Crafty Catz is having a weekly challenge and Christmas is the Theme - limit one entry. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the yearDresser Card - many of you have already visited the site for making a Dresser Card - if not, you can view how to make one HERE.
I enjoyed making this type of card. Many more to come in the future.
* Dresser card instructions
* Cricut Cartridge - Heritage page 49 - Charm- cut at 4 inches
* Green Glitter ribbon
* Merry Christmas ribbon
* Christmas Die cuts - K&Company - on the sentiment and drawers
* Recollection brads for the drawers
* EK label punch
*The Paper Company- brown paper
* Aluminum foil for the mirror
Contest ends September 10th, 2012
Thank you for stopping by - I appreciate your comments. Have a great week!